Friday, October 21, 2011


This project was to see how well we could make a 3 demensional box for our project before this one. I really enjoyed this project because it showed where I am on my ability to use illustrator. I chose to make the box the way it is because I wanted to make something that would catch the attention if you were just walking down an isle. The color to me is what makes this box good, I also put the best seller on there because it makes the product look good whenever it is rated as one of the best products in that industry. I put a barcode on it because everything has to have a barcode so it can be scanned and priced at a store. The hand in the background represents the glove which is what the product is. I obviously put my original logo on the because it has to be on the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment